Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it SNOW!

Tonight was one of those magical moments. I was tucking the boys into bed an out of the corner of my eye I saw out the window, it was snowing. The kids have been talking about snow for days and how they wanna build snowman's with sticks for arms and put there hat on him =] I know it was bed time, but what kind of mom would I be if I didn't let them all run right outside in their pj's and catch snow flakes on their tongue. After their little fingers and toes were frozen they came in and warmed up by the fire, and eventually off to bed. It was just one of those fun magical moments watching them play and throw snow at each other, giggling and shivering at the same time. I love the little things, they mean so much =]



No comments:

Post a Comment