Sunday, October 17, 2010

We should have named him Houdini

So it was movie night last night. Jackass 3D. I have to say it was pretty darn funny, when it wasn't totally gross. My girls were asking to see it but I said not till I did first. The answer to that is definitely NO! Too many boy bits. There were a lot of boy bits in it. Kaitlynn needs no encouragement for silly antics. Soon enough I'm sure she will think of them on her own. We went to the 7:30 movie, so we were home by 10. It was kinda nice to be home somewhat early on a Saturday night. Well it was early for us. So as we're laying on the couch watching T.V. and heard some noise on the porch. I looked over and saw Spiderman our goat outside the sliding glass door with a look on his face saying let me in! We were so surprised to see him up there neither one of us thought to take a pic. See Spiderman is our escape artist goat. No matter how secure  the fence is he still gets out. He was even climbing it for a while. I know hes a goat and it's what they do but he really should take some lessons from Freckles our other goat. She is content with just hanging out in her pen, as long as she has something to chew on f course. Zak really wanted the goats to sleep with hi in his room when we first got them. At four it just doesn't make sense why mom won't let the goats sleep inside no matter how many ways you try to describe it. Maybe if Spiderman keeps trying Zakary will get his wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment